Who should attend
- Pupil wanting to get started with graphic and web design.
- People interested in creating a digital and tangible portfolio of assorted design inclusions.
- People interested in creativity and information communication.
What should they know
No prior knowledge of art and design required.
Items required during one or more sessions
- As the course is comprehensive and in-depth, the participants will be informed about what to bring as the schedule progresses.Although, some of the items required duing the period of the course are mentioned here for reference
- A3 sized art/sketch book
- 9H, 6H, 3H, HB, 3B, 6B, 9B Pencils
- Pencil cutter knife (not sharpner)
- 7 Multicoloured pens
- Laptop with design apps installed
- Design apps including - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Fireworks
- Photo/video camera
About the Course
Course Code : cgd
The crux of lovable design is creativity. The fulcrum of creativity is brain. The translation of brainy ideas is through the tools of trade. Graphic design is a comprehensive course which helps you push the boundaries of normalcy through the creative processes of ideation, brainstorming, mind mapping, design thinking and others. Further, it also teaches you the relevant tools to successfully implement and express your creative ideas visually and otherwise.